- Gently remove lashes by lifting the band from the inner corner of the eye. Never pull on the hairs to remove as this will misshape your lashes. Always use the band to remove.
- Do not apply any oils or solutions to remove as this will shorten the life span of the mink lashes.
How To Care For Your Premium Mink Lashes
- To ensure longevity of the lash as well as to preserve the shape, always store your lashes in the storage box they came in.
- NEVER rinse or soak mink lashes in water, oil, or any type of solution! If your lashes have buildup on them, gently brush your lashes with a clean spoolie brush and remove leftover glue on the band using tweezers.
- With proper care, each lash can be reused up to 25 times.
- To maximize the life span of your lashes, avoid apply mascara directly on them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes prior to applying the lashes.