Whether you’re a loyal customer of True Glory virgin hair extensions or you’re still contemplating the purchase of your first bundle, it’s important for you to realize that true virgin hair is an investment, of your time and money.
We can see that smirk on your face. You’re thinking “Whoa they’re being a little dramatic about the importance of virgin hair extensions. It’s just hair!”
But it’s not just hair. The products we sell here at True Glory Hair are the highest-quality, most versatile virgin hair extensions on the market. They’re carefully selected and constructed in such a way that they’ll stay looking fresh and natural for hundreds of wears, provided you invest the time to care for them properly.
That’s why the experts at True Glory Hair have assembled this list of Golden Rules for virgin hair extension maintenance.
- ALWAYS wrap your hair in a silk bonnet at night or sleep on a silk pillowcase
- NEVER brush virgin hair extensions when they’re wet
- Wash only with warm water
- Use a sulfate free shampoo and avoid harmful chemicals (read more here)
- Resist the urge to use excessive heat on your virgin hair extensions. Air drying is best
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Co-wash your hair at least once a week and use a daily water-based leave-in conditioner.
- Brush before bed and before washing to avoid natural tangles