School is back in session which means it’s time to get everything organized for a successful year. You’ve got your supplies ready, your notebooks, pens, books, and the most important thing .. your hair.
Whether it’s the first day of middle school or the first day of your senior year in college, you want to look your best and have a hairstyle that has you looking and feeling good. The first month of being back in school is when everyone is checking for who has the hottest hairstyles and is on trend with the latest fashions. If you’re still debating on how to rock your hair for school this fall, we have some suggestions that are in style and easy to achieve.
1. Sleek Middle Part: Nothing says “Back to School” ready like a sleek middle part hairstyle. It’s a classic look that goes with every outfit and every style you plan to pull off during the year. The middle part look is versatile and allows you to be both casual and professional while handling business in your campus organizations. Achieve a middle part look with our Brazilian Straight hair or add some flair using our Brazilian Body Wave extensions.
2. Curl it Up: Add some volume to your everyday ponytail with our Brazilian Kinky Curly hair. Switch up your sleek ponytail by adding extensions to the back and turn heads all semester long with a full, curly look. This curly ponytail wears well and continues to look natural the longer you wear it. Wear it as a low ponytail or switch it up and rock it as a high curly ponytail, versatility is key.
3. Curly Half Up/Half Down: Start the school year off right with a head full of curls. Give the original half up/half down style some volume using our Brazilian Curly hair. This style is simple yet fun and can be dressed up with hair accessories. Make sure to lay your edges down for a sleek look in the front. If you get tired of the ponytail, switch it up and rock a top knot bun with the hair.
4. Genie Ponytail: You have three wishes for the school year and one of them is to slay! This ponytail will even have your professors talking and wanting to know the details on how to achieve the style. Style the ponytail with fun braids in the front or the sides of your hair or keep it simple with sleek edges. This ponytail can be achieved using our Brazilian Straight hair.
5. Did Someone Say, ‘Bob’? : Show up to school with a classic bob that will have all the heads turning on campus. Bobs are the perfect style to kick the school year off with. Dress them up or dress them down, get creative with the cut or keep it simple with a blunt cut. Achieve this bob look using our Brazilian Straight hair. You can always get creative and add some curls to the hairstyle or even some color to keep recreating your hairstyle.